Simple Bunting Tutorials
Today is the 4th day of the Inspiring Autumn Giveaways! Aren’t they great!?
I’ve always admired pictures of houses that have bunting added to their decor. Maybe the picture was taken from a birthday party, or a baby shower, or in a childs room… it doesn’t matter, I’ve envied them all! This season, I put out all my decorations and knew that I just needed something a little extra special to add to it all. So after a little thinking, I figured that the bunting I’ve always admired and envied would be the perfect touch.
I created two different kinds of bunting and a tutorial to go along with each.
If you click on the picture (or the link below the picture), it will take you to the tutorial of your choice.
They really add the perfect touch that I was looking for and I’m definitely going to be making lots more for any occasion I can! But here’s the best part…
I’m giving one away!!
That’s right, like the halloween inspired one? You can win it! Or maybe you fancy the autumn inspired bunting… you can win that one too!
Here’s how you can enter to win the bunting of your choice…
- Leave a comment for which bunting you’d pick if you won.
- If you follow my blog, leave a comment saying you do so. New followers and old a like!
- Follow me on twitter and leave a comment with your twitter handle.
- Tweet about it… You can simply copy and paste this: “Love Fabric Bunting? Tutorial and Giveaway from @sandandstarfish on http://sandandstarfish.com” But make sure you leave your timestamp in the comment!
- Like me over on facebook and leave a comment saying so.
- Head on over to my shop and tell me something you like in it.
That’s 6 different ways to win! I’ll keep it open until Monday the 17th at 4:30 (CST) and notify the winner shortly there after. Good luck!
There’s only 1 more day left of this fabulous week of giveaways… Here’s a recap:
- Monday - Andrea from The Greenbacks Gal shared a delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe and is giving away a Recipe Gift Box! Love me some pumpkin and chocolate chips and just reading the directions made my mouth water!
- Tuesday - Jessica over at Jessica’s Coupons showed us how to make a Fall Yarn Ball Wreath. It looks so simple and so cute and perfect for fall! She’s also giving away a $20 Hobby Lobby Gift Card! Woo!
- Wednesday - Lauren who has the site “I Am That Lady” shared a fabulous Apple Crisp Recipe and is tossing in a $50 Abe’s Market Gift Card to give away! Don’t you just love fall recipes?!
- TODAY - I’m showing you how to make 2 Simple Fall Buntings, 1 in Halloween fabric, 1 in Autumn fabric (and 1 doesn’t even require sewing!) My giveaway will be for the bunting of the winners choice! Such an easy way to decorate!
- Friday - My wonderful friend Alecia of Savings & Stewardship will share her amazing Pear Pie Recipe with us and $25 Williams-Sonoma Gift Card! My mouth is watering already!